Ciao, Fashion Star!

So today, we say goodbye to NBC's Fashion Star, the show that gave rise to instant fashion being available on websites and in stores the day after it aired the infamous brand and designer battle.


To be honest, this does not come as a shock to me. I loved the concept of the show and it kept my interest in the first season but then it started to de-glamify and faze out. I do like the idea of mentors but I wish they more so focused on the designers like Tim Gunn-esque wit and advice and less on the mentor's glam factor.

I mean ever since Elle and H&M left, it has not been the same but I really cant wait for more fashion design competition shows like this, its a good idea but they need to perfect it and keep the ball rolling. We need to hear more about designers after the show, which is another problem for me.  Oh well, Good luck!


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.