Vertical Stripes Make you Taller

One of my summer outfits from today's adventure outside. 7-eleven and the park. I decided to step away from my being glued to the telly watching the Olympics in London!


Top: August Silk Green, Capris: Croft and Barrow, Shoes: Superga Sneakers
Bracelet: Shambala Style, Necklace: Vintage 




Also these new babies, great finds from the Flea Market:
Cole Haan Chain Strap Sandals.

And my new pair of Superga Sneakers.


 I am wearing them in the picture. Where I see a mosquito. Teehee.

 ~Kaye Beeh

11 comments:

  1. Did you slurpee it up at 7-eleven? I unfortunately have been stuck on the couch all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sandals!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweety, thanks so much for stopping by. you looks so cute, those shorts are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why a lot of my pants have vertical stripes on them. I need the extra height!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sandal...the straps are so cute :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my lovely! Thank you ever so much for the lovely lovely comment on my post on my blog -STYLECOKE!

    I genuinely love recieving comments on my blog, it means the world to me and I appreciate it lots, so thankyou :)

    I'm following you, of course! Your blog is amazing, and inspirational, your style is incredible I love it, you have an amazing eye and I love the way you write too :)

    I hope you continue to read my blog, as I will definately read yours, With Love,

    Kate xx

    www.stylecoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit, love your necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.