Vertical Stripes Make you Taller

One of my summer outfits from today's adventure outside. 7-eleven and the park. I decided to step away from my being glued to the telly watching the Olympics in London!


Top: August Silk Green, Capris: Croft and Barrow, Shoes: Superga Sneakers
Bracelet: Shambala Style, Necklace: Vintage 




Also these new babies, great finds from the Flea Market:
Cole Haan Chain Strap Sandals.

And my new pair of Superga Sneakers.


 I am wearing them in the picture. Where I see a mosquito. Teehee.

 ~Kaye Beeh

12 comments:

  1. Did you slurpee it up at 7-eleven? I unfortunately have been stuck on the couch all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sandals!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweety, thanks so much for stopping by. you looks so cute, those shorts are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why a lot of my pants have vertical stripes on them. I need the extra height!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sandal...the straps are so cute :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my lovely! Thank you ever so much for the lovely lovely comment on my post on my blog -STYLECOKE!

    I genuinely love recieving comments on my blog, it means the world to me and I appreciate it lots, so thankyou :)

    I'm following you, of course! Your blog is amazing, and inspirational, your style is incredible I love it, you have an amazing eye and I love the way you write too :)

    I hope you continue to read my blog, as I will definately read yours, With Love,

    Kate xx

    www.stylecoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, love your necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.