Beeh's Amazing Week

I went to the newest Bookstore in the mall with my friend Laura and lets say there was alot to admire. We immediately went to the Manga and Comics section. Great variety as they revamped the store. They closed the old Borders and put BAM! Books, Music, DVDs. I like how they included skylights into the store now, feels better and it highlights the books to make you want to buy them.



Yes, magazines, comics, and books are my lifestyle.
Shirt: Avengers Limited Edition Tee.
Sweater: Croft & Barrow Black
Bag: Vera Bradley Floral Crossbody
Jeans: Levi 501 Boyfriend Fit
Shoes: Birkenstocks

Laura is busy busy busy! Hehe.
 Found this interesting book. This guy has charisma and all.
Also during this week, I went to a vintage store with mum out on Long Island recently and I found some great housewares and decorations, since I am obsessed with spaces and design right now.
This is a 2002 Limited Editio Jose Cuervo Tequila Box. Got this for $3.50.




 I love the pattern and design. The artist is Mexican Artist: Luis Zarate



 These I also found. A lovely decoration plate that is handmade with figures, a green floral background with a royal blue trim.

A lovely dish with the name of Jamaica Joe, nice lavender ceramic shirt decorated with palm trees. Its great for my everyday jewelry.


And finally I found my umbrella that I bought from the Coach Outlet in Atlantic City. This baby was 20 dollars on sale. Lovely isnt it.

Well this has been a great week full of adventure, colors, and more colors.
Time to get back to my training. Ciao

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.