Z Spoke by Zac Posen S/S 2011 ---NYFW Day 3



Yesterday Zac Posen showed the Spring 2011 Collection to his second baby, Z Spoke. I love Zac Posen and his clothes normally. The first collection to hit Saks was a classic, refined girl who still loved to play dress-up and have fun with colors.

I suppose he tried to recapture some of that glory but these were some of the outfits I LOVED:




I liked some really good staple pieces and outfits that would sell well and many girls/ladies would love to wear during the Spring/Summer.

Unfortunately, Overall the collection just was not meshing. It was not cohesive. Some pieces did not belong or look right. Thats just my opinion and this is my blog. No?

I usually love Zac. This collection was okay. It was nice but not Amazing, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.