My Shopping Box experience

Photo credits to samplesale


Today I had the unfortunate pleasure of running for a train and having my bag straps come undone. Went to soho with my best bud Laura for a good time (legally, you naysayers) and I wanted to buy a bag. So as I was passing down Chrystie onto Broome Street going towards Broadway with Daffy's on my mind..I passed this place.

IT looked new and awesome! The dude that works there was very very kind. I like the idea that they have of different cubes with different little goodies, someone could rent a cube for $1 and change to about 7 dollars for a day..not bad.

I also loved the clothing in the back, good prices and great shoes. I definitely see myself wearing both the mens, womens, and unisex clothing on the racks towards the back corner. Plus I saw some great fall staples and Fashion week goodies. Unfortunately, my wallet I did not have with me...haha...only 20 dollars in tow, Broke College Kid.


But anyway, my friend bought a five dollar cute cellphone holder. IT could hold her iPod too I guess!

Then the upper cubes on both walls housed some lovely designer handbags with a proof of authenticity and some good and fair prices. Products from Asia and also other products randomly.


The one thing I truly loved was the jacobs by marc jacobs shoulder tote bag. A great bag that is simple and minimal to carry all my shit.


Definitely going back there. DEFINITELY. DEFINITELY. (It just opened back in June, no wonder I did not see it there before!)

Check it out:

Open 7 days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.