The Winter-Spring transition Sountrack to your life...ohh yeaaaahhh


While some are turning in their beds from sleepless nights due to cold, or everyone is braving the elements of the snow, rain, and slush coolness winter; we have experienced, especially for New York Fashion February 2010, there is spring to look forward to. As the groundhog says spring will start soon, not sure if I believe that but If I do not, Id go crazy.



While we transition here is a list of some rocking songs that will make you happy to see spring soon. They are funky, rocking, feel-good and the great picker upper to end the dampen nicker on the bad days.


"Love Train" by The O' Jays

"Starry Eyed Surprise" by Paul Oakenfold (vocals by Shifty frm Crazy Town)

"Butterfly" by Crazy Town (xD my sugar babyyy)

"Louboutins" by J.LO (Jennifer Lopez)

"Here I am" by David Morales with Tamra Keenan (Mixed by Kaskade and as heard in The Devil Wears Prada -- my fav movie)

"Float On" by The Floaters (i feel like im on air with this number)

"Come on Closer" by Jem

"I wanna be sedated" by Ramones

"Cobrastyle" by Teddybears

"Clocks" by Coldplay

"City of Blinding Lights"
by U2 (Also featured in The Devil Wears Prada)

"Cars" by Gary Numan

"Paris is Burning" by Ladyhawke

"In the Sun" by She&Him

"Upside Down" by Diana Ross.



Even though some are oldies, they are goodies. They are my favorites and I hope you can like em too!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.