Sophistication of the 20s, 30s, 40s with the occasional trench coat.

I love the variations of a trench coat. The mixture of colors, the aesthetic of any outfit you can wear it with, the textures, and the history behind them.

Whenever I think trenchcoat, I think of its users of mystery, sophistication, edgy, and of class.

One of my favorite movies, Breakfast at Tiffanys, there is a scene where she is wearing a trench coat and a scene where she is staring into the window. The lux nature of the scene always brings me to a chill and Im left breathing and grasping for more.










But I myself, like to think im Holly Golighty anytime I go somewhere wearing my Zara trench coat. Sophistication, air of mystery and class.
The famous kissing scene, it would nice to be wearing the trench coat and getting a kiss in the rain!

2 comments:

  1. See artofthetrech.com
    a photo gallery of everyday trench-wearers by burberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a trench coat. And I love Breakfast At Tiffany's just as well.

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.