Fall into Autumn: The Beauty Favs


Although some of these glam picks maybe in your arsenal already, I want to reiterate again how necessary these babies are into any girl's situation in her cabinet and carry case. 

#1 - Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion, here for $29 at Kiehls.com.
The texture of it goes on smoothly, the white clay especially helps to minimize pores and its good on combination skin. Beeh Tip: Get the Leave on Clay Mask to match, so so good! Tightening effect is amazing and leaves skin clean along with this bad gyal.

#2 - Glossier Face Highlighter Haloscope in Topaz, here for $22 at Glossier.com. Comes in two shades, Topaz and Quartz.
Features a smooth assimilation of textures with a solid neutral colored core that is vitamin rich in moisturizers for the skin and the colors on the sides have a glistening effect, hence Highlighter. But I gotta say, I dont wear makeup, like foundations, concealers, none of that. But I do love my eyeshadows and mascara sometimes, but I gotta say, some days I just wash my face, put on my essence, ceramide, moisturizers, and dab this at my cheek bones, and I look carefree for the rest of the day. Subtle glow and class just like that.

#3 - Glamglow SuperCleanse Daily Clearing Moisturizer, here for $14 at Sephora.com. Also comes in the larger 5oz size for $39.
I love the technology behind this bad gyal, you notice the change from mud into a foamy texture, it definitely leaves your face squeaky clean at night ready for bed. Good for sensitive and normal skin types.

#4 - NARS Monoi Body Glow II, here for $59 at Sephora.com.
This one in the right dry spots and on your arms, give you a subtle summer glow. From Coconut Monoi Oil, the sweet smell and way it goes on. Not greasy at all. Beeh Tip: It smells like summer too, add this on top of your perfume and bam!

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.