Craftsmanship: Artisanal Pieces with Miansai

I am so used to the cute pyramid closure bracelet cuffs from Vita Fede, the Cartier Love Screw Bracelets, Cartier Juste Un Clous, and Hermes hooks and such. But lately, there has been a rise in such fine and stunning craftmanship in terms of new types of jewelry and new ways to wear old things, that I fell in love with Miansai pieces!


They have everything, men and women, earrings, necklaces, cuffs, etc! I just love new artisanal pieces that would be great.

They have gold and silver. Gold plating but some that are 10 kt real gold. The four above are my favs.

(In Clockwise Order)

The Modern Screw Cuff Bracelet, in Gold, here at Miansai.com. I bought one for myself, which Ill showcase at another time or next post.

Hook on Indigo Rope Bracelet, in Gold, here at Miansai.com. I love the idea of wearing an anchor rope and hoo on your wrist. Can tie down yourself.

Half Scuff Screw Necklace, in Gold, here at Miansai.com. I love the idea of the original bracelet cuff into a necklace. Its like the new bar or turned down pendant. (But FUNNER - Elle Woods reference)

Screw Bar Chain Earrings, Gold Vermeil, here at Miansai.com. Cool earrings indeed, a nice shift from my fun character danglers from Betsey Johnson to these modern simplicity ones.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.