Evolution of Style: Favorites Dresses Of Now! Features Self Portrait, Chloe, Zimmermann.

From my last post, I can definitely tell that I am starting to incorporate new things into my style, its an evolution per se. You know when you feel like you get too predictable and wanna try some new stuff. Well I am sorta at that point. And the great thing is you can tailor the cool trends to your style.


Like the rise of "Self-Portrait" as a brand and how brands like Chloe and Zimmermann, just like them kinda paved that path of the bohemian chic, layered tulles, laces, and neutral colors with tinges of colors.

Dress Love

[From Left to Right]

Self-Portrait Off The Shoulder Lace Guipure Maxi Dress, $545
Self-Portrait Off The Shoulder Chiffon Guipure Maxi, $675
Talitha Salma Embroidered Cotton Dress, $1,026
Zimmermann Realm Embroidered Panel Mini Dress, $530
Chloe Crocheted Lace Cady Dress, $2150


Some are splurge worthy, some are nice to look at and try to obtain something similar on a low price look-a-like hunt, which for this season, shouldnt take too long to find!

All of these I love so much. And would love to try.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.