My Needs - Summer Essentials




As the time is burning up, the list is on for ways to cool down, stay cool and appear to be staying cool lol. My list of smart summer essentials from shoes made for walking to sprays that have you feeling like its October again.

1) I know in the summer basics are great and essential but for me, it includes a good collection of graphic tees and tanks. I love this one by Uniqlo, they make the best collab ones and this one is no different. If you like good ol' Waldo like I do, then you can don this one. Can get it here.

2) If you have a smoothie or juicing places near you, I suggest you live there or have your own nutribullet, vitamix, magic bullet, or ninja blender where you can make different concoctions from healthy veggie and fruit smoothies to health warrior style ones with all the trimmings of chia seed.

3) On the days where flip flops are annoying and I too get annoyed by flat flat shoes and flip flops, I love a good solid shoe like an espadrille, keeps you cool and keeping you looking cool. I love the natural nautical stripe associated with these Tory Burch ones. Surf inspired indeed. Can get it here.

4) When showers are long in cold water and/or you are short in time, you can spray on your deodorant. Not only is the aerosol cooling but it can keep you fresh and rejuvenated all day long. Love and have this one by Sabon, Can get it here.

5) When clutches tend to get annoying or handle bags with all the weight is annoying as well, I love a good crossbody, whether you stay fresh with Vera Bradley cotton ones or get a dressier style one, like this neat nylon one by Henri Bendel. Great for traveling as well when you need a non-fussy bag on airplanes. Can get it here.

6) Lastly, not only aerosol deodorant is easy to use and keeps sweat at bay, but when you face feels like its a desert or melting, you can use facial blotting paper and a good facial mist like this, keeps your skin hydrated! I love this one by L'Occitane and sweat by it. The natural botanicals are non-irrating to the skin, the price isnt bad, and it compact for any travel. Nothing like something that can leave you refreshed. Can get it here.

And there you have it, my list of summer essentials that is pretty much condensed. Not only are they practical items to have but can make any adventure you may take in the summer, that much more comfortable. :)

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Love that clutch and the canvas type shoes! I think they go so well together. And I also get annoyed wearing flipflops!

    I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://www.intrepidbliss.com/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.