Latest Skincare Routine

Pretty much, the obligatory skincare post on what am I using on my skin. Whats in rotation for me right now are these babies:

Pretty much using the asian skincare steps have really helped my skin. The double cleansing, use of sheet masks, essence, serums, treatments, toner, emulsion, etc has worked. And not to mention it is fun to do.



My products, not all are shown, but this is in heavy rotation right now. From western to asian/ european products right now.

From Kiehl's, to Face Shop, to SK-II, Etude House, Burts Bees, etc. And of course a muslin cloth!


A nice facial brush, really gets deep in and its very soft, so its not abrasive on the skin.
I usually do: Double cleanse (oil first then milk/gel), toner, essence, serum/ emulsion, mask, lotion, treatment, moisturizer /sleeping pack/overnight cream. 


The Whole Shabang of sheet masks and the infamous samples!

And here I am in a Etude House sheet mask in pomegranate, I put it on after the serum and follow up with my daily moisturizer of either the Burt bees acne one or the Vichy acne with spf or Skinfood sun lotion if I am going outside. I am still learning and loving the various ways you are supposed to use items, what ingredients to look for, what skin concerns you can address, SNAIL, and when, so I suggest heading to the  Reddit Asian Beauty Thread Forum and get started. Excellent people with excellent advice, you dont even need to sign up. You can see hauls, advice, rant and raves on products, and all! 


And here are the products in case you like any or want to try:
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner
Kiehl's Hydrating Moisture Emulsion
Etude House Pomegranate Sheet Mask
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil
The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Lotion
Burt Bee's Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Vichy Labs Normaderm Anti-Acne Hydration Lotion (Oil Free)

Check out my coming soon AB Haul from my trip to koreatown and chinatown near me, with not only skincare products but the yummy food I had and other knickknacks I love and bought.

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Kaye... I love facial products...I'm all for great cleansers and creams for your face... I hope you win something from the contest ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.