Healthy Fitness Summer Anthem

So I have made a pact with myself. That I want to try every (well almost every thing) fitness classes I can in the corners of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and out on Long Island. Not to mention, I already have my growing number of at home fitness dvds, books, and magazine cut outs.

My goal is to exercise 5-6 times a week. I want to do mix ups and also incorporate more vegetables and fruits into my meals. I will gradually make these changes so that in 3 weeks they become a habit and not an obsession. So Farmers Markets, Supermarket, and Health food stores, Hello my old friends, I will be visiting more often.

Picture of my 2 new shoes and I have been wearing for the past 2 weeks. Reebok Yourflex I got from the outlet in New Jersey for 59 dollars. And the Reebok Zigtech I got for a deal of 10 bucks.
I really feel like instead of sitting around or eating, just to go out and do something before August. Commit myself to being outside and not lazing around on the computer. I may even try going to those summer outdoor concert series. I really want to make this summer memorable and as healthy as possible.

 Also, before I forget, I am on my second bottle of Juiceology drinks that I recently tried in the health food store. I will do a review of them because I think they are great so far.
I will say I prefered the grapeseed one than this one I am drinking today the blueberry acai.
Picture of the next book I have been in love with for the past 2 weeks. Along side my kindle which is my reading mecca. It shows you healthy options and ways to get those mini meals into 300-400 calories. You dont have to eat less to be satisfied but to choose better filling options. Ultimately like I said before, I feel like I have a new commitment to life. 



Fitness magazines from the United Kingdom, thank you Barnes & Noble for carrying BodyFit UK. I love the tips, advices, guides, and methods to the ultimate lifestyle or bettering your own lifestyle.

Finally I have to introduce my new croco envelope wallet by Ami. Found this in a vintage store down in Williamsburg and I have been in love with it ever since. I cant wait to start carrying it. Very slim line and neat. I can carry everything in it and put it into a bag.

~Kaye Beeh

3 comments:

  1. Awesome goals we are on the same boat! Good luck you can do it!

    De,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exercise & fitness goals! I definitely should improve my fitness and diet as well ... it's just that much harder when it's winter where I live :p

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.