Beeh Finds: Stripes on Amazon/ Mixing High Low

I also love under the radar brands that promote good quality material and fits that range from fitted, boyfriend, oversized, and high rise.

Woolen Bloom is no different and this one I found on amazon after realizing how much Amazon Fashion has expanded clothing and accessory shopping, where as being a prime member, the shipping, returns, finding relatable items, and entire process of inventory to demand is incredibly well done.

Amazon is such a machine when it comes to find any and everything useful in your life. Now fashion is no different. Dont get me wrong, there is so much out there that you have to use your judgment, sift through and determine if its a fit for you and your lifestyle.

This striped sweater is a long time aesthetic and necessity in my wardrobe that I can buy stripe sweaters across every brand in different sizes, shapes, cuts, material, and colors and never tire of how I can mix it up.

In this instance, I love high street, low price but quality brands. Here, I mixed my Lanvin Sneakers with my Everlane Jeans, Acne Scarf, Gryson Leather Shoulder Bag and Woolen Bloom Sweater I found on Amazon.


Represents a cozy fit, colorful theme and an aesthetic where I can visit a museum and yet go out to Tao the next minute.


~Kaye Beeh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.