My 90s rhythm of cyperpunk and hackers , I want to join in again










I am in love with the 90s, still to this day. That is why my blog post here is homage to HACKERS. The movie with Angelina Jolie and Jonny Lee Miller.



Angelina Jolie's look in that movie with the pixie cut hair is tauntingly sensual. She always has that allure.




Everytime I watch the movie, I want to don leather pants, a neon green t-shirt, a bunch of rings on my finger, and a ridiculously long chained necklace. with converses or a pair of black platforms.






This movie owned! They were all ridiculously cool without over doing it. A lot of people try to achieve that look I notice.

~~Kaye Beeh

CRASH AND BURN.

11 comments:

  1. such a classic movie! thanks for the reminder :)

    www.pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I remember that movie! I thought Angelina looked cool but I din't like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, many have said that. But I especially loved the skating scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen! Maybe I should

    ❤Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a unique era! Hope you have a great and productive week ahead hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remeber the 90s very well although I have to admit that I never saw this movie :) But to be honest I´m happy that no more life in the 90s as this wasn´t a happy time in my life ...

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for another interesting and honest comment :) Happy Sunday!

      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de


      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing such great picks and rhythm of the 90s! I remember them so well :)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you a happy Thursday evening :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.