Girl Crush time: Freja Beha Erichsen



Okay my idols as you all know include Kate Lanphear, Natasha Poly, Linda Evangelista, Gia Carangi (RestInPeace), Alexa Chung, Audrey Tatou, Charlize Theron, Sasha Pivovarova, Chanel Iman, Sesilee Lopez, and of course Freja Beha.

I bet that you all have noticed she had an incredible summer/fall transtitions of multiple campaigns and covers for many European Publications. My favorite was the UK edition of when she outdid herself in that MiuMiu babydoll number.

(Derek Lam chic :) )

I just love her style in general, it is close to what I like. I can not stand to wear a dress, I could dress and compliment other people in them, But I must wear pants underneath and they must be visible! HELLO!

Some may say my idols all contribute to that Edgy, Etheral, Classic, or whatever goes style. Sure you may say I like all that, but its just labeling a "genre"

I may change to another "genre" to experiment, alla John Tyler style.

But anyways, the way Freja captures you into a photo is like she knows what you are thinking, Id like to go shopping with her one day or hang out at the park and do nothing but stare into space and eating marshmallows, she wants to seduce you, yet she does not care. Im gooing at the knees.

If Freja isnt magic, then what is? *Harry Potter fans please hold back for me!*

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.