Mood + Bood - The Ultimate Feeling

Chanel Iman :)

Inspirations of mine currently, just a great mood and bad mood in total. All very inspiring. What creativity circulates through your mind and how cool you find certain things.

Sometimes it not about the fashion but the mood. How well something is carried off is almost always by attitude.

All about the mood.

All Chanel Andy. Best look in that movie. Devils Wears Prada.

Layering :D


I want something like this.




Fav Actress from Japan : Karina Nose

Doc Marten x JPG






Beautiful "Flirt" - Freja

Those two spark my fancy. Freja and Irina.

Love this.

Empress Ayumi is absolute.

Docs = love.


Aguilera can charm.

Nails that im loving for a while now.



Crystal Castles = Amazing.



Perfection of a tattoo on the back of Ms. Evelyn Lozada. Love her!

~Kaye Beeh

3 comments:

  1. I love chanel iman, her swag is just sooooo dope !!
    love it hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for this photos, I have got new ideas:)

    dolcegabanka.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Iman! And the nails are cute too!

    thnx for the comment on my blog

    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.