Curation Exploration: Feathered Earrings

Havent wrote in a while but going to start updating my blog now. Been so MIA dealing with everything else its so crazy but I want this to be my favorites of clothing and accessories, journaling, and media expression once again.

Lately I have been loving curated pieces ones that mix very well hi/lo and can cost relatively low or high just as the style.

One of those pieces that comes in many forms are feathered earrings. I love how versatile they are. You can go ultra whimsy with them or dress them up for work as that one eye catching piece that would be the talk of the hallway or at the water cooler.

Here are a couple of them that I really like and are just like the endless pairs I have. They come in mid-size, long or short forms.

Antique Feathered Earrings at Claires, $4.


Pastel Feather Earrings at Jematsea, for $14.
Kisspat Feathered Handmade Earrings at Amazon, for $11.99.

Shiver + Duke Brinson Feather Earrings at Shiver+Duke, for $82.

These are higher-end but the multi-strand are so gorgeous and the color is quite an earthy vibrant tone.

Stunning and gorgeous, as each piece you can find variety and uniqueness in. You can get them as multi-stranded as you like, fluffy as you like, or simple.

~Kaye Beeh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.