Organizing: I am a Container Store Girl and becoming an Acrylic Makeup Organizer Queen

Top: Large Acrylic Makeup Organizer, $29.99
Bottom: Luxe Acrylic Large Modular Drawer, $29.99

Saw all of the beauty organization pins and instagrams from other lovely ladies that inspired me to finally get organized with my goodies. I will admit I saw that Kardashian episode where they had their own organizer for makeup on the counter. 

Now it has become such a beauty organizing staple.

I have a two piece stacking set so far, I figure every two weeks until I have a total of 4 drawers and 2 modular attachments for the drawers that I will have configured my own!

This is what I have so far, when I have the others I will organize my organizer even more. Say that 4 times fast.

So far, I have put my birchbox beauty samples and my tiny rollerball or sample perfume vials in the lipstick holder slots because I dont wear stick lipstick at all.

The best ones after scouting for 3 months are these large enough ones by The Container Store, my favorite place ever.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.