Beeh's On the Radar: Margaux NYC Flats!

I always love supporting a local NY brand because its not only important but a great way to have unique items centric to where you are from or under the radar items that isnt so saturated in the fashion market, that you feel a bit more special than the basic "Jane Davenport from Lenox Hill."

I discovered Margaux NYC through a friend who has only one pair from the brand and says they are so comfortable for work and mold to her feet and its local but european made. I honestly couldnt believe it. Last cult classic brand this was reminiscent of was Tieks to me! So I had to check it out!

Looking into getting my own pair! Would be awesome!

The Classic, $185 or Custom Made to Measure $275. Italian suede with thin foam layer and comfort fit padding leather inner, that will mold to your feet within 2-3 weeks of wear.


Demi Flats in Saddle color, $125. Nappa Leather with a supportive innersole with thin padding comfort.
~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.