Most Wanted: The Bucket Bag

I know everyone has been going crazy over the bucket bags now, especially the crisp leather and neat ones from Mansur Gavriel. But I still have my trusty bucket bag from Trussardi, which is a such a classic leather bucket bag.

Not only is it huge, but I love the burgundy red shade associated with it.
Not to mention the satin striped inner lining, which feels so good on hands.

The perfect amount of slouch, can wear to the gym, as seen on me or going out anywhere!



~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great quality leather bag, I like the color too :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog, that was very sweet, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bucket bag, it seems so roomy and also the leather is soft and smooth as I like it =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.