Runway Love : Louis Vuitton AW '14 Men

I am sure by now that everyone has seen the Louis Vuitton show for Men. By far, this is one of the best Menswear shows that I have seen photographs of this season. I love the patterning and crisp fits for men, this will definitely be a popular line coming up.

In actuality, this is my favorite look from the collection. But couldn't that coat be unisex because I really love it for myself.

Courtesy: Design Scene/ Louis Vuitton
I love the various stripes on the coats as seen through the show.

Plus doesn't the set design feel like some technicolor art piece and the models are the subjects in the painting. Quite interesting, when you look at the focus and perspective of it all.

~Kaye Beeh

7 comments:

  1. The designer coats are great for men who love this type of look... they do have a classy look about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the coats, especially the first style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for stopping by, would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite amazing x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!
    =)
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/my-new-oasap-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.