Are we ready for the end?

I mean we have our full lives ahead of us I believe but there is this theory surrounding about OH THE CALENDAR of the Mayans end in 2012. But that would mean 3 years from now and I know we dont want it to happen. Ive seen many blokes nowadays try to pass a "petition" to stop the world from ending, it must mean they are either high or trying too hard. I want to know what do you guys believe!~ Our voices should be heard~


BTW, This maybe off topic but this is my friggin blog! Gossip Girl started filming again. This being my guilty pleasure. If anyone needs to know about filming locations and your in the city of NYC, go to onlocationvacation.com , and search around Daily Filming Locations.

Ill admit this is a guilty pleasure but im a bit excited without world-weary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.