April 2020 Book Club: What I am Currently Reading


And with that, we are quickly approaching April. I hope everyone is staying safe during the time of this pandemic. Remember to stay calm, work at home, limit being outdoors but be more creative and home and maybe get lost in a book. Books take on many forms such as: books for improvement, books for another world beyond our imagination, poetry for lines that force us to imagine and feel what the creator wants us to know and fill in the blanks and also cookbooks if you want to be the next Iron Chef. Stay Strong!

Here is my April 2020 Book List. Its shorter than March because my hefty goal for March didn't quite pan out and was not completed! I managed to finish 4 out of 6 books! So I am added my last 2 from March and these 4!

Kat's Pick #1:
Manners begin at Breakfast by Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece
Last manners book I read was an Emily Post book and childhood lesson books from my graceful mother herself and in the future I will probably teach my daughter the same thing to have in her arsenal.

Kat's Pick #2
I love a good self help and inspirational book, lets be bosses folks.

Kat's Pick #3
Good little fiction series to start and get lost in during these times.

Kat's Pick #4
Another fun fiction piece that I hear great things about!


If you end up reading any of these, please let me know what you think, for my community, I want us to engage in different philosophies and share thoughts, whether the book resonated with you or even if you didnt agree with something in the book.

Also share any more books you find interesting.
~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.