Just In: Gucci Kingsnake Flats from #Nordstrom


All the Gucci I have is vintage earlier 2000s items really, 2 loafers and 2 bags.  When Alessandro Michele took over back in January 2015 after Frida's leave, I thought Gucci would either sink or swim, under another creative accessories designer that was promoted up to the Creative Director head honcho role. 

I gotta say this new revamp of Gucci, revives such life into a brand that has been at a stand still since 2011. The social media presence is on and definitely a help. They have a luxurious, bookworm, cosmo girl, funky fun with heritage designs on the clothing and accessories alike. 

As this is my own piece of the new Gucci, I was quite impressed and happy!


The New Kingsnake Flats, I got them on sale for $200, down from $700 via Nordstrom. Love my nordies!!

Such a fun new take on Gucci and I want more of it!

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.