Throwback Inspiration: Christine Ebersole as Regina Rich from Richie Rich

Today's focus is on the 1994 Richie Rich film adaptation from the Harvey Comics popular series "Richie Rich!", I quite liked this film, such a cult classic for me as with other 70s, 80s, and 90s films that never got the recognition they truly deserved.

Christine Ebersole as Regina Rich, I mean from living an opulent lifestyle, she is my spirit animal in this film when I become rich. When her and Rich Sr become shipwrecked and on a raft, she changes her outfit before she gets saved! (lol)

Her mannerisms and opulent jewelry is a force to be reckoned with. Even in this still shot, she was watching a laser trying to kill them, laser off her mountain face's nose, and she was highly upset that it messed up her nose to "look like Michael Jackson!" (lol)




 I mean to be held captive in this style, come on. Damsel in Tasteful Clothing and Jewels.



And of course, who remembers this iconic scene of Christine and Edward Herrmann singing "Side by Side" to open the vault.



God, memories.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.