New York Comic Con Leftovers + Selling a little life

So today I cleaned out a corner of my space and the next couple of weekends, I am progressing! Im so excited. Also I put stuff on Ebay for sale. Fall Clean-up. Check out my ebay.

One of my tops for sale. Bought from Japanese Boutique here in NYC.

Vera Wang Sleepwear set from a sample sale.

New and never used Juicy Couture Handbag. I bought this down at the Atlantic City Pier at Caesars location.

This one I might or might not sell. My suede green coach tote.


Then aside from selling, leftover pic from New York Comic Con. I love this sign got it from The Darkness II game. We were all in line and stamped before you go into to the play the long and extremely incredibly good demo.

A scene from the demo! The Prostitutes get killed and a bomb is about to go through that same window, dismembering them. OMG, My heart nearly stopped during that moment. I gotta say after playing that game, I cant help but fawn over February 2012 when it comes out.

With my Niconico free tshirt from the CON. ATTITUDE.

Yes, I got an autograph from James Marsters, Spike from Buffy & Angel. And he played that dude in Torchwood. He perfomed Saturday, too bad I had to miss. We had a great conversation. ;)


Andddd....coins cashed in.


Lol, so thats life so far. neat fashion sets I have in mind coming up! Stay Tuned and reviews on books from the CON!!

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.