Game Review - WET




The main character in this game named Rubi is voiced by no other than, Game and Action vixen Eliza Dushku. Who is my favorite girl since her Bring It On days, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Faith days, and Tru Calling days.


The character can do all sorts of slides and stunts while on the walls, the ground, and in the air. She can do flips and shoot at the same time. This reminds me of a Lara Croft aerobatics but better graphics and paying homage to the video game vixen of her time. Rubi also uses a sword and can move very fast to slash and run on the walls and slash at the same time. Also when Rubi's face gets covered in blood, she goes into murder rampage mode and destroys all in sight! The graphic is in a noir style with bold edgy colors. She can also shoot two enemies at once. Awesome!


But beware, there are some quick time events displayed in this game. I know you guys remember quick time in Shenmue. Haha, I remember the first time I saw QTE was the Shenmue series, and boy did I get angry and not play it for a while, until I calmed down and beat the second Shenmue! (STILL WAITING FOR THE THIRD ONE GUYS!)
Too bad that this game isnt out yet. September 15, 2009 in North America. September 18, 2009 in Europe. Just weeks away. Sorry old console users, as you know by now, its coming out the newer generation systems Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Though I played the demo for Xbox 360, I prefer Playstation 3 version. More crisp.

Thats it for now.

Ja ne, K~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.