#Wellness Goals: Daily Harvest

Been using Daily Harvest every other three weeks because my wallet cries sometimes, and I gotta say, it has been awesome!!
I love the smoothies, I love the use of lattes during morning and afternoon, and how healthy the combination of everything is.
Strawberry and Peach Smoothie! Can add some protein!

Nothing processed, all natural, many different ways you can prepare your cups!
Pineapple and Matcha Smoothie, delightful!

They are dried, stored in the freezer and easy to pop out and add a milk or water to get you going!
So yummy and is a long time staple.
Great for folks like me on the go for any meal with little to no time, or the opposite being my other lazy girl at home persona, where this is the easiest meal or snack to prepare!

I highly suggest the strawberry peach, matcha lemongrass latte, chaga chocolate latte, turmeric latte, and sundaes!

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.