Radar: Detoxify and Purify that Skin!

Ill start off with a mini monologue into why I am doing this post today! So on a dinner and karaoke moment with one of my good friends for life, we decide to stop in Sephora when walking down the street! Boy have things changed! So many different brands in terms of skincare, makeup, hair tools, and as per usual the never changing long line!

Recently I have been so focused on Glossier products, my K-Beauty stuff, Kiehls, SK-II, and Pearlessence products that I never knew so much was going on!

I saw the Dyson Hair Dryer, which I am well versed with, but still trying to determine if I need it, I mean I have my T-3 which is amazing, but then half the drying time, is a good selling point. I saw a girl have 1 and a bunch of hair products in her little basket. Must be nice!


Anywho, I never knew the line of Boscia products and Origins has exponentially grown. This made me think of other products now on my radar by way of shopping in the department stores and what I see online!



These are on my must get list because they look so interesting and the ingredients and benefits they give surely do check out!

1. Boscia Tsubaki Two Part Gel and Cream Deep Hydration Moisturizer, at Sephora for $38.
Great way to get the best of both worlds for optimal hydration, lightweight and a great everyday use in one's skincare routine!

2. Tatcha The Water Cream, at Sephora for $68.
New cult piece. Has Japanese Wild Rose in it that helps with sealing the pores and providing hydration to the highest extent.

3. Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil, at Space.NK for $90.
Filled with antioxidants and superfoods in this oil, great away for boost the skin with topical nutrients and leaving it nourished inside and out.

4. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, at Sephora for $79.
Great for dry skin and normal skin and soothing dark spots that may appear on the skin.

5. Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Powder w/ Jar, at Honest Beauty for $22.
Cute jar and 15 single serving powder packets for gently refreshing your skin after makeup use or generally tired skin, leaving it smooth and bright.

6.  Caudalie VineActiv Overnight Detox Oil, at Sephora for $50.
This one is great for those looking for a good overnight hydrating oil to purifying and detox the skin to wake up looking more refreshed.

These babies are the future! Check them out~

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Caudalie are seriously a brand that are amazing in what they do, definitely must in anyone's skin care regimen !

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.