Buckle that Neck! - Skingraft Style

From the lets "Lets Make America GOTH" again to the layered uber cool runway shows at New York Fashion Week, SKINGRAFT has always been on my list of obtainables. I find the aesthetic in the same category to Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester, and Allsaints but it goes a bit further in using rich fabrics, every day items like a gun holster being an accessory holster belt bag for the guys and long duster sweaters or texican ponchos that you would wear with a wide brim hat and a black bomber for the ultimate LA-NY look for the bettys.

Finally getting my piece of the SKINGRAFT pie, I have come along way of admiring the movement, the material and fits of the clothing way back when SKINGRAFT made their debut S/S '14 at New York Fashion Week.

My awesome long duster buckle knit sweater came so fast in the mail, within 4 days wrapped to perfection in a nice black dust bag and a black poly mailer. SICK.



The material does pick up a little lint because its that virgin angora wool which is high quality stuff but its absolutely warm!



Took her out for a spin for the first time today, only 56 degrees outside and buckled up my funnel neck and had my ah-ha! moment.


P.S. - A New York store, I am so waiting for!
~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I like this amazing piece with the buckles! Enjoy the last week of this year :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.