#NYFW - Desigual, You Not! Spring Formation With These!

So as you all already know Desigual does fantastic print parties that rival Liberty and Missoni with their own aesthetic of European flair and amazing-mazing street chic.

This time around it is even better for me. The thing with Desigual is I usually enjoy the spring/summer collection looks but the fall is usually my favorite.

This time around, Spring/Summer 2017 slayed me. There are some formation worthy outfits that are super flattering via the incredible styling done this time around, the army militia green colors, the beautiful embroidery and color blocking that is subtle! The trendy military style anoraks and printage adorned some of this collection. I really loved the styling this time around, I cannot stress that enough!


And then the details, fluffy earrings, tribal flatform strap sandals, ugh NEED.

Expedite me this collection, I guarantee I would wear it all right now while we have this 80 degree weather. (LOL)


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.