Beeh Look: Quilt and Isabel Marant

Happy Post Thanksgiving everyone.

 Just got these babies in two weeks ago from HM. Definitely worked hard overtime online to get them. Luckily the Quilted Leather Sleeve jacket was back in stock in my size (on the left). And I have a piece of the Isabel Marant for HM, the lovely technicolor sweatshirt. I thought a blue shirt and jeans goes perfectly with them.

I know everyone is shopping Black Friday today for deep discounts, use this day to spend time walking out with your family if you are off from work and school, get some lovely things, and enjoy your weekend!

P.S. I need to find my Loomstate for Keds shoes, that warmth is needed right now.

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. fabulous buys...

    I love all the different types of content on your blog!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.