Workouts and Nutrition

So lately I have been on my study game and fitness game more than ever.
I restarted Insanity and am just finishing week 1, today's workout is Plyometric Cardio Circuit then rest day and that completes week 1, 8 more weeks to go :)
I feel confident that I can actually finish it this time, my mindset is more so into it and I just want to push myself past mental blocks and do it.

I have started eating more fruits and veggies in addition to less oreos :P So wish me luck on that, I did not change much except adding them into my diet.
This for example: I love my rice bowl with kidney beans, stir fry sauce cooked chicken and avocado slice. With a side of grapes. All done in hempseed oil.

Then this as well. Beautiful isnt it?

Plus my motivations are new workout gear of course:
This gorgeous Adidas Climalite tech tee.

And Nike Sports Bras. Pro Combat is the black and Livestrong is the blue. Both good quality and got them from Marshalls for $14.99, it is great instead of paying $30 each.

Also I am doing more fitness classes around NYC, taking advantage of the free trials, free classes, and pay as you go options as various places. I really want to try Refine Method (ala recommendation by Dori), Circuit Of Change, Brooklyn Boulders Rock Climbing, use my Livingsocial deal for 1 month membership and 2 personal training sessions at Crunch, more Nalini Method classes, Keep up with Exhale Core Fusion classes, and try the Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp at least once. Fitness is such a passion of mine and the adrenaline rush that it brings is never comparable to anything else.

Hopefully anyone reading can get some inspiration as well. My next motivation: I am dying to buy this at Lululemon

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. That stew looks lovely, with avocado :) Nice work out clothes too.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.